After discussing with some people participating in our Daily Bible Reading, I want to clarify how to use this blog.
- First pray and ask the Holy Spirit to open your mind and your heart.
- Read the whole chapter.
- Scan the chapter to identify the main ideas. Some verses may have very important concepts but may not be part of the main theme.
- Read the chapter outline to perceive the structure of the context. This will help you to see the structure of the chapter and retain it better.
- Read my article and the scripture references.
- Meditate on your reading to make it real to you.
- Read the questions and determine how you can use and apply what you have read to your life.
- Develop an action plan.
The sequence order is important.
I hope this helps you.